8inch 4pin Male to Two 15pin SATA II Female w/ 90 degree Power Cable
The Serial ATA standard provides for the adoption of a new 15-pin drive power connector, replacing the ubiquitous 4-pin Molex connector.
However, existing system cases and power supplies may have an insufficient number of SATA power connectors, while still retaining the older Molex connectors.
This 8" adapter cable plugs into a 4-pin Molex power plug and provides two 15-pin SATA 90-degree power connectors. Each SATA connector is at the end of its own 8" lead, so they can be connected to drives further than 8" apart, so long as the each drive is not further than about 8" from the Molex connector. Warning! The Molex connector provides only 5 and 12 VDC power. While many SATA drives only require these power levels, some require the additional 3.3 VDC power provided for in the SATA specification. Make sure your drive does not require 3.3 VDC before purchasing this adapter cable.
Payment mothod Accepted:
1) Paying with Paypal
2) Paying with Westunion
3) Paying with Moneygram
4) Paying with T/T Bank (For big amount payment)
Shipping and delivery details:
1) if quantity is not very big (namely :sample trial order ),Most of the items ordered will be sent within the next 2 or 3 working days after payment is confirmed
2) Items will be 100% checked by our professional inspector before shipping
3) We will choose DHL, ups ,Fedex or other express way as agreed ! Normally it will takes 3-5 working days in transportation !!
Warranty and terms:
1) Warranty year is 1 year under normal use! The warranty period is a year from the date of original purchase.
2) NOTE: Return policy is exchange only, buyer must pay return shipping fee for item.
Remarks: (We welcome international trial order and we expect a long term cooperation with buyer home and abroad .We deeply believe that a good price +good quality+ good communication will win a long term cooperation! )